The Sleep Number® bed is lighter than most traditional beds, making it much easier to move. The Sleep Number® website suggests the following when moving your Sleep Number Bed:
Base and Frame Instructions:
- Although the Sleep Number® Modular Base (foundation) is very strong, it can be bent or twisted while moving. Completely disassemble and box the modular base for moving.
- Disassemble the frame and headboard, save all hardware and necessary tools in a bag, and tape it to a larger frame part so they are not lost while moving.
- The Firmness Control™ System, Sleep Number® Remote and instructions should be packed in a box with packing material and transported in a way it will be exposed to minimal shock and vibration.
- If you are using a moving company, the mattress can be moved assembled and in a mattress box.
- Leave the mattress fully inflated and cap it off.
- Third party charges may be incurred if you do not have the closure caps necessary to move the mattress fully inflated. For replacement parts, please contact Sleep Number® Product Support at 888‐484‐9263.
How to Cap Off Your Sleep Number® Mattress:
- Push in the grey tab on the end of the hose andremove the hose.
- Quickly place a closure cap over the air chamberconnector.
- Push the closure capsecurely onto the air chamber connector.
Download our Moving Your Sleep Number Bed Guide
For over 40 years, we’ve been the Texas moving company you can trust, serving customers inDallas,Fort Worth,Houston,Austin, andSan Antonio.
Schedule A Free Estimate
*Please note: On domestic moves, we require a weight minimum of 3,500 lbs. (Equal to a 1-Bedroom Apartment)